We like to party!
Birthdays are exciting no matter what – but a birthday at Mill Park Leisure is even better. Our enthusiastic party hosts will take care of everything leaving parents free to enjoy their child’s party with them and catch up with other parents. We promise to make your child’s party both fun and memorable. The best bit is we will also clean up all the mess.
Saturday and Sundays
Catered: $27.60 per child
Non-catered: $16.70 per child
- A Funtastic fuss free 2-hour party
- Party host (split 60 minutes facilitating activities, and 60 minutes serving food)
- Party invitations
- Designated party area
- Tablecloth, plates, cups and napkins (catered parties)
Pool party (5-12 years)
No matter the season pool parties are always a hit. With our heated pools and cool inflatables this party option is a crowd favourite.
Our pool inflatable is for children 5 years and over but for the younger ones we have our fun play area and pool games.
“Get active” party (5-12 years)
For High energy fun a “get active” party at Mill Park Leisure is a great option! Enjoy exclusive use of our program room and a dedicated party host who will engage the kids in high energy activity that will keep them screaming for more!
- Option 1 – fairy bread, party pies, sausage rolls, hot chips, cordial, water
- Option 2 – fairy bread, individual pizza (ham and pineapple or bacon and cheese), hot chips, cordial, water
- Option 3 – fruit cup or snack pack, sandwiches ham and cheese/chicken lettuce cheese/vegemite and cheese, popcorn, cordial, water
Terms and conditions
- Standard party includes minimum 12 up to 15 children.
- Extra children need to be listed under ‘extra child’ on the booking form at an extra charge of $70.60 (additional staff member for 16+ party children) plus the per head cost per child.
- Children attending under the age of 5 years must have an adult within arm's reach at all times for pool parties.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking
- Balance is due in full seven days before the Party Date
- Commercial food is prohibited within the Centre however parents are welcome to bring extra home made food in plastic containers if they wish to do so.
- Cakes are not supplied by Mill Park Leisure, but we are happy to store your cake in our fridge if needed.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cater for allergies or dietary requirements, however you can book an uncatered party where we supply the fun!
- Parents and children wishing to continue to use the facility at the conclusion of the party do so as a general member of public, understanding that the party space needs to be vacated.
- Use of the Inflatable is suitable for confident swimmers over the age of 5 years.